Flat Bed Screen Border Harness Printing Chemicals
Redcoat -900 is used for applying on the sides of the screens for flatbed / table screen printing for border harness.
- Take required emulsion in a pot
- Apply on all the four sides of the Screens with the help of brush evenly in such a way that it goes into inner-side of the screen.
- Allow it to dry completely in either sunlight or heater.
- There will not be any leakage from the sides of the Screen & this will save usage of Adhesive tapes.
- The sides of the screen will be stronger and will withstand pressure of squeeze.
- There will not be usage of lacquer on the sides of the screens which will save the cost of lacquers / thinners.
- The drying of the screen is faster than lacquers and therefore Screen becomes dry immediately.
Storage: Keep the container closed away from Sunlight to avoid skin formation.
Shelf Life: 12 months, if properly closed.
Packing: 30 kg. plastic carbuoy, 1 Kg With Hadener